Reflections on NHSBT Statistics from BTS Congress 2023
Dr Catherine Boffa’s reflections on the NHSBT Statistics Presentation at the British Transplantation Society Annual Congress 2023 in Edinburgh.
Presentations explored within reflections include:
- Overview of organ donation and transplantation – Lisa Mumford
- Latest updates in organ donation – Susanna Madden
- Estimated life years lost post liver transplant – Rhiannon Taylor
- Outcomes post living kidney donation – Matthew Robb
- Factors influencing waiting time and post-transplant survival in pancreas transplantation – Claire Counter
- NHSBT Clinical Trials Unit: latest developments in organ donation and transplantation trials – Helen Thomas
- Mass evaluation of lateral flow immunoassays for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 antibody responses in immunosuppressed people (MELODY) – Rachel Hogg
We hope that you found the content valuable. To ensure that we continue to provide topics and content of interest, we would very much value your feedback by completing a short questionnaire.
Dr Catherine Boffa
Consultant Renal Transplant Surgeon