Reflections on “7 of the Best Oral Presentations” from BTS 2023
Dr Ellie Asgari’s reflections on “7 of the Best Oral Presentations” from the British Transplantation Society Annual Congress 2023 in Edinburgh.
Presentations explored within reflections include:
- Peripheral blood signatures of clazakizumab in late antibody-mediated kidney transplant rejection – Roy Zhang
- Hypothermic oxygenated perfusion to improve donor heart quality – Lu Wang
- OTDT Together – Realising our combined potential to save and improve more lives – Ben Cole
- Outcomes and clinical course in end stage kidney disease secondary to rare diseases – Maria Kilaris
- An audit of the diagnosis of death using neurological criteria following therapeutic decompressive craniectomy – Jennifer Overend
- Expansion of “REACH Transplant” initiative: Home-based living donor kidney transplantation (LKDT) education for patients in Scotland – Orla Hobson
- Occult fibrin in deceased donor livers is associated with transplant failure and cholangiopathy – Chris Watson
We hope that you found the content valuable. To ensure that we continue to provide topics and content of interest, we would very much value your feedback by completing a short questionnaire.
Dr Ellie Asgari