Expanding the Role of Transplant Nurses (BTS Congress 2023)
Katie Morley’s reflections on the expanding role of nurses from the British Transplantation Society Annual Congress 2023 in Edinburgh.
Presentations explored within reflections include:
- Introduction – Olive McGowan
- Machine perfusion and assisting with organ retrieval – Daniel White
- Simulation for enhanced SNOD training – Gordon Turpie & Jenny Hughes
- Nurse-led and outreach clinics – Liz Mowlem
- Advanced nurse practitioner HPB and live donor transplant – Katie McGoohan
- From register nurse to PhD – Cathy Miller
We hope that you found the content valuable. To ensure that we continue to provide topics and content of interest, we would very much value your feedback by completing a short questionnaire.
Liver Transplant Co-ordinator